Family Class Immigration

Canada encourages the reunion of family members. Canadians and permanent residents of Canada can sponsor their spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, dependent child (including adopted child) or other eligible relatives to become a permanent resident. However, certain conditions must be met by the applicants and the sponsors. Spousal sponsorship applications can be inland (applicant lives with the sponsor in Canada) or outland (applicant lives outside Canada).

For more details, to ask questions, or to complete our initial assessment form please contact us.